Whether with academia or with a pharma-diagnostic company, at Milagen, we view partnership as a mutually beneficial relationship, one that advances the science while promoting the business.
Collaborations with Academia
Milagen has established since inception an important network of collaborations with major academic institutions and medical centers.
These collaborations have provided Milagen with clinical expertise, feedback and the opportunity for independent third party validation of its biomarkers, thus accelerating the product pipeline of immunodiagnostic assays for early detection, and disease management of major cancers.
Partnering with Diagnostic Companies
Why partnering with Milagen?
With a unique set of novel proprietary products for the IVD industry, Milagen is an attractive partner offering innovation in cancer and early detection:
- Novel proprietary cancer biomarkers with unique early stage selectivity
- Novel IVD immunoassays with potential application as adjunct to current screening methods
- Radically innovating Multiwell Device and LBC System designed for low to moderate infrastructure settings with high cervical cancer incidence
- Fully integrated cervical cancer screening platform amenable to automation
- A New Generation of Cancer IVD Assays
Milagen is actively seeking partnerships with diagnostic companies to accelerate the commercialization of its IVD products to benefit cancer patients in the detection and management of breast, lung, colon, prostate, ovary and pancreatic cancers.
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Products for IVD Use
Milagen is currently evaluating partnership opportunities for the distribution of its IHC reagents for R&D and IVD use, as well as its Analyte Specific Reagents (ASR).
- Novel Device and Products for Cervical Disease
In a strategic partnership with Grupo Columbia and ServaCare, a Mexico-based clinical laboratory focusing on gynecological disease screening, Milagen is commercializing in Mexico its Multiwell liquid-based cytology (LBC) System.